I can't open web.telegram.org in the Chromium

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I can't open web.telegram.org in the Chromium

Vitaly Kovalyshyn
Hi @misc !

I need to use Telegram as my main messenger. I'm trying open https://web.telegram.org in the Chromium (-current). But browser crashed. I have installed firefox and surf - everything work fine. The site opens and web version works fine.

Can someone open https://web.telegram.org in the current version of the Chromium? How to fix it? I don't want to use additional browser for Telegram only...

Thank You.



OpenBSD 6.5-beta (GENERIC.MP) #776: Wed Mar  6 18:03:29 MST 2019
    [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
real mem = 4175851520 (3982MB)
avail mem = 4039340032 (3852MB)

chromium-72.0.3626.121

   $ chrome web.telegram.org

[63996:-1842259736:0308/173107.524633:ERROR:process_posix.cc(388)] Not implemented reached in base::Time base::Process::CreationTime() const

<--- Last few GCs --->

[7985:0xb38758db000]     8635 ms: Mark-sweep 10.9 (14.8) -> 10.9 (14.3) MB, 37.3 / 2.4 ms  (average mu = 0.028, current mu = 0.001) memory pressure GC in old space requested
[7985:0xb38758db000]     8675 ms: Mark-sweep 10.9 (14.3) -> 10.2 (14.3) MB, 37.8 / 2.2 ms  (average mu = 0.041, current mu = 0.057) memory pressure GC in old space requested


<--- JS stacktrace --->

==== JS stack trace =========================================

    0: ExitFrame [pc: 0xb35afa2b46b]
    1: StubFrame [pc: 0xb35af98210b]
Security context: 0x0ea2acc4bc11 <String[24]: https://web.telegram.org>
    2: p(aka p) [0x29b671e60b99] [https://web.telegram.org/js/app.js:20] [bytecode=0x319520badc71 offset=209](this=0x084703f004d1 <undefined>,1048576)
    3: new constructor(aka t) [0x1ececcb88219] [https://web.telegram.org/js/app.js:20] [bytecode=0x319520bad711 offset=81](this=0x29b671e60851 <t...

[63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.931342:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
[63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.934483:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.GetDisplayDevice: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
[63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.935940:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.EnumerateDevices: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I can't open web.telegram.org in the Chromium

Aaron Bieber-2

Vitaly Kovalyshyn writes:

> Hi @misc !
>
> I need to use Telegram as my main messenger. I'm trying open https://web.telegram.org in the Chromium (-current). But browser crashed. I have installed firefox and surf - everything work fine. The site opens and web version works fine.
>
> Can someone open https://web.telegram.org in the current version of the Chromium? How to fix it? I don't want to use additional browser for Telegram only...
>
> Thank You.

It works fine for me using iridium (with unveil and --site-per-process).

>
>
>
> OpenBSD 6.5-beta (GENERIC.MP) #776: Wed Mar  6 18:03:29 MST 2019
>     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> real mem = 4175851520 (3982MB)
> avail mem = 4039340032 (3852MB)
>
> chromium-72.0.3626.121
>
>    $ chrome web.telegram.org
>
> [63996:-1842259736:0308/173107.524633:ERROR:process_posix.cc(388)] Not implemented reached in base::Time base::Process::CreationTime() const
>
> <--- Last few GCs --->
>
> [7985:0xb38758db000]     8635 ms: Mark-sweep 10.9 (14.8) -> 10.9 (14.3) MB, 37.3 / 2.4 ms  (average mu = 0.028, current mu = 0.001) memory pressure GC in old space requested
> [7985:0xb38758db000]     8675 ms: Mark-sweep 10.9 (14.3) -> 10.2 (14.3) MB, 37.8 / 2.2 ms  (average mu = 0.041, current mu = 0.057) memory pressure GC in old space requested
>
>
> <--- JS stacktrace --->
>
> ==== JS stack trace =========================================
>
>     0: ExitFrame [pc: 0xb35afa2b46b]
>     1: StubFrame [pc: 0xb35af98210b]
> Security context: 0x0ea2acc4bc11 <String[24]: https://web.telegram.org>
>     2: p(aka p) [0x29b671e60b99] [https://web.telegram.org/js/app.js:20] [bytecode=0x319520badc71 offset=209](this=0x084703f004d1 <undefined>,1048576)
>     3: new constructor(aka t) [0x1ececcb88219] [https://web.telegram.org/js/app.js:20] [bytecode=0x319520bad711 offset=81](this=0x29b671e60851 <t...
>
> [63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.931342:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
> [63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.934483:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.GetDisplayDevice: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
> [63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.935940:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.EnumerateDevices: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files


--

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I can't open web.telegram.org in the Chromium

Vitaly Kovalyshyn
On Fri, Mar 08, 2019 at 08:44:12AM -0700, Aaron Bieber wrote:

>
> Vitaly Kovalyshyn writes:
>
> > Hi @misc !
> >
> > I need to use Telegram as my main messenger. I'm trying open https://web.telegram.org in the Chromium (-current). But browser crashed. I have installed firefox and surf - everything work fine. The site opens and web version works fine.
> >
> > Can someone open https://web.telegram.org in the current version of the Chromium? How to fix it? I don't want to use additional browser for Telegram only...
> >
> > Thank You.
>
> It works fine for me using iridium (with unveil and --site-per-process).

I don't know why - but doesn't work for me using iridium too.
I just have added package iridium-2018.11.71p2
The page with phone number verification loaded and crashed:

    [~]$ iridium --site-per-process web.telegram.org

[81273:1761839336:0308/175446.667548:ERROR:process_metrics_openbsd.cc(126)] Not implemented reached in bool base::GetSystemMemoryInfo(base::SystemMemoryInfoKB *)
[81273:-1424928192:0308/175446.993798:ERROR:bus.cc(396)] Failed to connect to the bus: Could not parse server address: Unknown address type (examples of valid types are "tcp" and on UNIX "unix")
*** autoupdate was enabled, overriding with false
[81273:1761839336:0308/175447.708400:ERROR:x11_input_method_context_impl_gtk.cc(144)] Not implemented reached in virtual void libgtkui::X11InputMethodContextImplGtk::SetSurroundingText(const base::string16 &, const gfx::Range &)
[81273:-1424921024:0308/175447.887420:ERROR:process_posix.cc(204)] Not implemented reached in bool (anonymous namespace)::WaitForExitWithTimeoutImpl(base::ProcessHandle, int *, base::TimeDelta)

<--- Last few GCs --->

[33100:0x25d5c935000]      116 ms: Mark-sweep 1.4 (3.4) -> 1.4 (3.4) MB, 4.7 / 0.1 ms  (average mu = 0.037, current mu = 0.037) memory pressure GC in old space requested
[33100:0x25d5c935000]      121 ms: Mark-sweep 1.4 (3.4) -> 1.4 (3.4) MB, 4.5 / 0.1 ms  (average mu = 0.023, current mu = 0.007) memory pressure GC in old space requested
[33100:0x25d5c935000]      126 ms: Mark-sweep 1.4 (3.4) -> 1.3 (3.4) MB, 4.8 / 0.1 ms  (average mu = 0.017, current mu = 0.011) memory pressure GC in old space requested


<--- JS stacktrace --->

==== JS stack trace =========================================

    0: ExitFrame [pc: 0x25a75e7a74e]
    1: StubFrame [pc: 0x25a75dec881]
Security context: 0x2f47462263f1 <DedicatedWorkerGlobalScope map = 0xd68d0588c41>
    2: init(aka init) [0x2f474627e521] [https://web.telegram.org/vendor/rusha/rusha.js:231] [bytecode=0x2f4746268b19 offset=208](this=0x326cbb2825a1 <undefined>,4194304)
    3: new constructor(aka Rusha) [0x2f474627d851] [https://web.telegram.org/vendor/rusha/rusha.js:239] [bytecode=0x...

[33100:-1055292864:0308/175448.606730:FATAL:v8_initializer.cc(781)]



>
> >
> >
> >
> > OpenBSD 6.5-beta (GENERIC.MP) #776: Wed Mar  6 18:03:29 MST 2019
> >     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> > real mem = 4175851520 (3982MB)
> > avail mem = 4039340032 (3852MB)
> >
> > chromium-72.0.3626.121
> >
> >    $ chrome web.telegram.org
> >
> > [63996:-1842259736:0308/173107.524633:ERROR:process_posix.cc(388)] Not implemented reached in base::Time base::Process::CreationTime() const
> >
> > <--- Last few GCs --->
> >
> > [7985:0xb38758db000]     8635 ms: Mark-sweep 10.9 (14.8) -> 10.9 (14.3) MB, 37.3 / 2.4 ms  (average mu = 0.028, current mu = 0.001) memory pressure GC in old space requested
> > [7985:0xb38758db000]     8675 ms: Mark-sweep 10.9 (14.3) -> 10.2 (14.3) MB, 37.8 / 2.2 ms  (average mu = 0.041, current mu = 0.057) memory pressure GC in old space requested
> >
> >
> > <--- JS stacktrace --->
> >
> > ==== JS stack trace =========================================
> >
> >     0: ExitFrame [pc: 0xb35afa2b46b]
> >     1: StubFrame [pc: 0xb35af98210b]
> > Security context: 0x0ea2acc4bc11 <String[24]: https://web.telegram.org>
> >     2: p(aka p) [0x29b671e60b99] [https://web.telegram.org/js/app.js:20] [bytecode=0x319520badc71 offset=209](this=0x084703f004d1 <undefined>,1048576)
> >     3: new constructor(aka t) [0x1ececcb88219] [https://web.telegram.org/js/app.js:20] [bytecode=0x319520bad711 offset=81](this=0x29b671e60851 <t...
> >
> > [63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.931342:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
> > [63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.934483:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.GetDisplayDevice: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
> > [63996:-2147143104:0308/173116.935940:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(621)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.EnumerateDevices: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
>
>
> --

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I can't open web.telegram.org in the Chromium

Stuart Henderson
In reply to this post by Vitaly Kovalyshyn
On 2019-03-08, Vitaly Kovalyshyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi @misc !
>
> I need to use Telegram as my main messenger. I'm trying open https://web.telegram.org in the Chromium (-current). But browser crashed. I have installed firefox and surf - everything work fine. The site opens and web version works fine.
>
> Can someone open https://web.telegram.org in the current version of the Chromium? How to fix it? I don't want to use additional browser for Telegram only...

Not sure what's going on, but it fails for me when it first opens,
but works if I reload with ctrl-shift-R.

Neither --disable-unveil nor -js-flags=--noexpose_wasm help.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I can't open web.telegram.org in the Chromium

Vitaly Kovalyshyn
On Fri, Mar 08, 2019 at 06:34:03PM -0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2019-03-08, Vitaly Kovalyshyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi @misc !
> >
> > I need to use Telegram as my main messenger. I'm trying open https://web.telegram.org in the Chromium (-current). But browser crashed. I have installed firefox and surf - everything work fine. The site opens and web version works fine.
> >
> > Can someone open https://web.telegram.org in the current version of the Chromium? How to fix it? I don't want to use additional browser for Telegram only...
>
> Not sure what's going on, but it fails for me when it first opens,
> but works if I reload with ctrl-shift-R.

Strange... Didn't work for me. Neither chromium, nor iridium after Ctrl+Shift+R


>
> Neither --disable-unveil nor -js-flags=--noexpose_wasm help.
>