I am sorry

Leonid Bobrov
Hi, dear OpenBSD community.

Please forgive me for drama I made earlier at mailing list and
IRC channel. I am not a troll, I promise, I want to contribute to
OpenBSD in any way I can, please give me a chance.

All this time I had a depression and recently I've visited a doctor
and now I am taking tranquilizer and antidepressant pills and feel
myself much better, tomorrow I am going to visit a doctor once more.

I am sorry for all offending words I told you, I am sorry for yelling
at you, I admit I was wrong. I was very desperate and anxious.

Re: I am sorry

Chris Cappuccio
Leonid Bobrov [[hidden email]] wrote:
> Hi, dear OpenBSD community.
>
> Please forgive me for drama I made earlier at mailing list and
> IRC channel. I am not a troll, I promise, I want to contribute to
> OpenBSD in any way I can, please give me a chance.

This is the internet. Nobody remembers or cares.

> All this time I had a depression and recently I've visited a doctor
> and now I am taking tranquilizer and antidepressant pills and feel
> myself much better, tomorrow I am going to visit a doctor once more.

Throw 'em away. Wear your flag proud.

> I am sorry for all offending words I told you, I am sorry for yelling
> at you, I admit I was wrong. I was very desperate and anxious.

Recant your apology! Double down!!

Re: I am sorry

Patrick Wildt-3
On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 12:52:48PM -0800, Chris Cappuccio wrote:

> Leonid Bobrov [[hidden email]] wrote:
> > Hi, dear OpenBSD community.
> >
> > Please forgive me for drama I made earlier at mailing list and
> > IRC channel. I am not a troll, I promise, I want to contribute to
> > OpenBSD in any way I can, please give me a chance.
> >

> This is the internet. Nobody remembers or cares.
>
> > All this time I had a depression and recently I've visited a doctor
> > and now I am taking tranquilizer and antidepressant pills and feel
> > myself much better, tomorrow I am going to visit a doctor once more.
> >

> Throw 'em away. Wear your flag proud.
>
> > I am sorry for all offending words I told you, I am sorry for yelling
> > at you, I admit I was wrong. I was very desperate and anxious.
>
> Recant your apology! Double down!!

That sounds rather negative.  In case it's true I'm happy he gets some
treatment for a serious condition.  Let's hope it lets him live a happy
life.

Re: I am sorry

Daniel Jakots-6
On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 12:52:48 -0800, Chris Cappuccio <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Leonid Bobrov [[hidden email]] wrote:
> > Hi, dear OpenBSD community.
> >
> > Please forgive me for drama I made earlier at mailing list and
> > IRC channel. I am not a troll, I promise, I want to contribute to
> > OpenBSD in any way I can, please give me a chance.
> >

> This is the internet. Nobody remembers or cares.

Maybe you don't, but some of us do. I was glad to see Leonid's email
(assuming it's genuine).

> > All this time I had a depression and recently I've visited a doctor
> > and now I am taking tranquilizer and antidepressant pills and feel
> > myself much better, tomorrow I am going to visit a doctor once more.
> >

> Throw 'em away. Wear your flag proud.

Really? :|

Re: I am sorry

Артур Истомин
On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 05:44:57PM +0200, Leonid Bobrov wrote:
> Hi, dear OpenBSD community.
>
> Please forgive me for drama I made earlier at mailing list and
> IRC channel. I am not a troll, I promise, I want to contribute to
> OpenBSD in any way I can, please give me a chance.
>
> All this time I had a depression and recently I've visited a doctor
> and now I am taking tranquilizer and antidepressant pills and feel
> myself much better, tomorrow I am going to visit a doctor once more.

Fuck them all! All what you need: one night, one litre of vodka and one your
best friend. And cozy small room of course.

As an alternative you can probably take LSD. But I didn't try it personaly.