I am interested in your site

Justin Walton
My name is Justin, and I am contacting you because I am interested in
your site. Our research shows us that the type of people visiting your
site may benefit from learning more about our company. And while we share
some common constituents, our offering is not competitive with yours.

Please take a moment to review our site at http://www.tempesttelecom.com/
and see what you think. If you feel our site could be beneficial to your
visitors please use the following code anywhere you see fit within your
site, and let us know how we can help you:

Tempest Telecom Solutions for all your Telecommunications and Data
Networking Infrastructure Equipment Needs.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Director of eBusiness Development
Tempest Telecom Solutions
http://www.tempesttelecom.com/ - [hidden email]
5383 Hollister Ave. Suite 220, Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Phone: (805) 690-3344 Fax: (805) 690-3345

PS: I would love to subscribe to any e-newsletter your company provides
and look forward to receiving it