How to configure baresip on OpenBSD 6.2 AMD64 ???

How to configure baresip on OpenBSD 6.2 AMD64 ???

dmitry.sensei
Hi!

I installed baresip and configured accounts.
Now I can call but my interlocutor does not hear me

Dmitry Orlov

Re: How to configure baresip on OpenBSD 6.2 AMD64 ???

Mihai Popescu-3
> Now I can call but my interlocutor does not hear me

Most likely there is misconfigured microphone at your side.
You can use /auloop , /auloop_stop commands in baresip, to see if you
can hear yourself.
I used a microphone port on the soundcard, seen as audio0 by OpenBSD.
I was not able to use audio1 from webcam. Tried some configuration in
sndiod but gave up.