How-to VPN from WinXP behind NAT+ DHCP to OBSD?

How-to VPN from WinXP behind NAT+ DHCP to OBSD?

nuffnough
Hi there!

I am trying to set up a host to site IPSEC VPN tunnel between computers
connected to the internet via a typical wireless cable.

I have successfully set up several site to site VPN tunnels between my OBSD
and checkpoint, cisco, et. al.

I am quite confused about how to make two aspects of this configuration
work:

What IP Addreses do I use for things like the Peer address in the OBSD
isakmpd.conf?

What do I need to do to make the XP IPSec stack traverse the NAT on the
braodband modem?

TIA

nuffnough