Hi - You have a beautiful eCard- Card from reeejh (reeejh@mail.postmaster.co.uk)

reeejh
Hi

You have received a greeting card from reeejh ([hidden email])

You can preview your eCard message below:
Believe it or not!

Hey, guys! Check this out. Perfect place for our next ultimate adventure!

Gorgeous

To view your eCard, please click on the following link, (or copy and paste the following link into your web browser's address bar):
http://www.andamanfans.com/ecard/upcardme.php?step=pickup&id=kt6723220f76

Your card will be available for viewing during the next 30 days from 12-23-2005.

Please be assured to save it for your personal records before the 30 days are over.

I hope you have enjoyed this service and taken some time to send an eCard to your special someone.

To send a card, please visit our web site: http://www.andamanfans.com/ecard/index.php

Enjoy and Thanks for visitng AndamanFans.com !