Has Matthieu@ been talking to Randall Munroe?

Rod Whitworth-3
Or maybe it was some disgruntled X user....

http://xkcd.com/963/

It tickled my funny-bone anyway.

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.

Re: Has Matthieu@ been talking to Randall Munroe?

David Coppa
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011, Rod Whitworth wrote:

> Or maybe it was some disgruntled X user....
>
> http://xkcd.com/963/
>

> It tickled my funny-bone anyway.

s/"TIME SINCE I LAST HAD TO OPEN XORG.CONF"/"TIME SINCE I STARTED USING XENOCARA"/

;-)

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:54:38 +0200, David Coppa wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Oct 2011, Rod Whitworth wrote:
>
>> Or maybe it was some disgruntled X user....
>>
>> http://xkcd.com/963/
>>

>> It tickled my funny-bone anyway.
>
>s/"TIME SINCE I LAST HAD TO OPEN XORG.CONF"/"TIME SINCE I STARTED USING XENOCARA"/
>
>;-)

Ah, did you miss the Jefferson quote in the 'hover bubble' ?
If you are new to xkcd you may not know that putting the mouse pointer
over the cartoon reveals a pithy comment or other addendum.

8-))

R/