Harman Kardon Soundstick speakers on Power Mac Cube

Harman Kardon Soundstick speakers on Power Mac Cube

Leonard Sitongia
Hello,

Do these speakers work, with uaudio I guess, in OpenBSD 5.2?

I'm starting to use OpenBSD on my Cube and I'm wondering what to do to get audio.  I don't have any speakers for it.

Thanks!
==Leonard E. Sitongia
  One Inextricable Beam
  http://www.onebeam.net/

Re: Harman Kardon Soundstick speakers on Power Mac Cube

Claudio Jeker
On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 08:47:52AM -0700, Leonard Sitongia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do these speakers work, with uaudio I guess, in OpenBSD 5.2?
>
> I'm starting to use OpenBSD on my Cube and I'm wondering what to do to get audio.  I don't have any speakers for it.

Yes, they do work. Using them for years.

--
:wq Claudio