Happy Birthday OpenBSD

STeve Andre'
  15 years!

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Benjamin GUILLER
15 and *Only two remote holes in the default install* :)

>  15 years!

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Tomas Vavrys
Live long and prosper!

2010/10/18 Benjamin GUILLER <[hidden email]>:
> 15 and *Only two remote holes in the default install* :)

>> B 15 years!

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

bitfrost
2010/10/18 STeve Andre' <[hidden email]>

>  15 years!
>
> Will more years to work on!

From my OpenBSD Laptop
--
Atentamente

Andris Genovez Tobar / Sistemas
Elastix ECE - Linux  LPI-1 - Novell CLA - Apple ACMT
http://www.cspmsa.com
[hidden email]

Jabber:      [hidden email]
Comunidad: http://www.crice.org

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Sevan / Venture37-2
Well done to all the developers who've put a lot of hard work into
creating an fantastic OS, here's to the next 15 years.
Happy birthday!

Sevan

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Allie Daneman
Wow...time flies. Happy Birthday to the best OS in existence and as usual thanks go to the developers that make it happen, I raise a toast for another 15+ years ;)

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Leonardo Carneiro-2
Wow, 15 is a long way. i was playing sonic & knuckles back in there

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Sevan / Venture37 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Well done to all the developers who've put a lot of hard work into
> creating an fantastic OS, here's to the next 15 years.
> Happy birthday!
>
> Sevan

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Gregory Edigarov-2
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:25:46 -0700
Allie Daneman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow...time flies. Happy Birthday to the best OS in existence and as

a particular species of flies called "time flies" like arrows :-)))

> usual thanks go to the developers that make it happen, I raise a
> toast for another 15+ years ;)

Happy Birthday!

--
With best regards,
        Gregory Edigarov

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Guillaume Dualé-2
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:15:35 +0300, Gregory Edigarov
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:25:46 -0700
> Allie Daneman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Wow...time flies. Happy Birthday to the best OS in existence and as
>
> a particular species of flies called "time flies" like arrows :-)))
>
>> usual thanks go to the developers that make it happen, I raise a
>> toast for another 15+ years ;)
>
> Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday for the best OS :)
Thanks to all dev and contributor of this project !
Guillaume.

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Pablo Velasco Fernández
Happy Birthday. Long live to OpenBSD

El 19/10/2010 9:06, "Guillaume Duali" <[hidden email]> escribis:

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 O...
Happy Birthday for the best OS :)
Thanks to all dev and contributor of this project !
Guillaume.

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Dmitrij D. Czarkoff-2
Congratulations for everyone here and thanks for devs.

Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Jasper Valentijn
2010/10/18 STeve Andre' <[hidden email]>:
>  15 years!

Congratulations!!

Donation gift sent to the paypal account!

What's a birthday without presents? ;-)

--
We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching
them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and
shut up.

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Paul Wittmayer-2
Happy Birthday.
OpenBSD rocks!!!

>>> "STeve Andre'" <[hidden email]> 18.10.2010 19:13 >>>
  15 years!

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Adam Douglas
Happy Birthday OpenBSD! Congratulations and many thanks to all those
involved to making OpenBSD possible! This is a great achievement and I
look forward to many more years to come!

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary,privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)
you.

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Michael-460
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM, STeve Andre' <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  15 years!
>
> Happy Birthday OpenBSD.
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you devs for the best operating system.

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Claudiu Pruna
On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 13:13 -0400, STeve Andre' wrote:
> 15 years!

Thanks you guys all for an absolutely outstanding OS.
You Rock !!!!!

You have reinvented the OS concept.

BRAVO !!!

Claudiu Pruna <[hidden email]>

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Hermes Ojeda Ruiz
Happy Birthday!

Thanks a lot to all developers that make possible this amazing OS.

>  15 years!

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Eugene Yunak
On 18 October 2010 20:13, STeve Andre' <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  15 years!

Happy happy birthday!!

--
The best the little guy can do is what
the little guy does right

Re: Happy Birthday OpenBSD

Orestes LeaL R.
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:05:28 -0500, Eugene Yunak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 18 October 2010 20:13, STeve Andre' <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  15 years!
>>

> Happy happy birthday!!

Im very happy with this *excelent* os, I have a dial-in server for diaulup
access
on openbsd4.3 and it's very stable, long life to openbsd!!

--
..