Handling Difficult Personalities and Behaviors in the Workplace

Handling Difficult Personalities and Behaviors in the Workplace

Administrative Assistant Resource
Handling Difficult Personalities and Behaviors in the Workplace

LIVE AUDIO CONFERENCE
September 17, 2012 | 1pm ET (12pm CT, 11am MT, 10am PT)
90 minutes including live Q&A

Attend for FREE when you become a Silver Member!
Membership + Live Audio Conference - $229
Register Now [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=1943904550&md=330213:15:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwODA3OjIxMTE4ODMwODAg&item[]=229758&item[]=227511&discount_code=V1974003]

Live Audio Conference Only - $99
Register Now [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=1943904550&md=330213:16:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwODA3OjIxMTE4ODMwODAg&item=229758]

Can't Attend
CD & Manual Package - $99
Add to Cart [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=1943904550&md=330213:17:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwODA3OjIxMTE4ODMwODAg&item=229776]

Benefits

Dealing with difficult people can not only derail your day, it can cut your career short and lead to burn-out and a negative outlook. This live audio conference will explore different types of difficult people and their behaviors along with strategies to effectively work with them. Learn what you can – and can’t – control in challenging situations. Establish an understanding of your emotional intelligence and how to use it to your advantage. Create a plan to confront undesirable behaviors at work and at home. We will conclude the session with an examination of what you can do when it seems all else has failed. We will take a positive and proactive – as well as realistic – look at how to handle difficult personalities and behaviors that you confront on a regular basis.

Key Agenda Points

        * Some Causes of Negative Behavior
        * Exploring Your Emotional Intelligence
        * Discussing Problems and Working Toward Agreement

View Complete Agenda
[http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/audio-conference/390182?c=1&p=1943904550&md=330213:18:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwODA3OjIxMTE4ODMwODAg]

Who Should Attend

This live audio conference is designed for administrative assistants, executive assistants, office administrators, secretaries, office managers and other administrative professionals.

Presented By

Patricia J. Hutchings, Unique Perspectives Un-Limited, Inc.

REGISTER TODAY!

ONLINE: [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=1943904550&item=229758&md=330213:19:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwODA3OjIxMTE4ODMwODAg]

PHONE: 1-866-411-6211

EMAIL: [hidden email]

Please provide the attendee's name, company, address, phone number and email address.

Audio Conference ID: 390182
Priority Code: 1943-9045-50

Call 1-866-411-6211 for assistance.

To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add administrativeassistantresource.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add administrativeassistantresource.net to your whitelist at
http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=1943904550&md=330213:21:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwODA3OjIxMTE4ODMwODAg
This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.

(C) 2012 Administrative Assistant Resource, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, Inc.