Guess what today is

STeve Andre'
Happy birthday to OpenBSD--22 years old!

Re: Guess what today is

nawi
Oh, yes. Happy birthday.

> Happy birthday to OpenBSD--22 years old!

Re: Guess what today is

x9p-2

Happy birthday and good f*cking amazing work.

> Oh, yes. Happy birthday.
>
>> Happy birthday to OpenBSD--22 years old!

Re: Guess what today is

Flipchan
OMG, happy birthday!!!

Take Care Sincerely flipchan layerprox dev

Re: Guess what today is

Matthew Graybosch
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:01:15 -0200
"x9p" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Happy birthday and good f*cking amazing work.

Damn right. I might be a johnny-come-lately desktop OpenBSD user, but I
won't go back to Linux except under duress.

Even my wife likes it; she just doesn't know it's OpenBSD. =^.^=

--
Matthew Graybosch
https://matthewgraybosch.com

"If you didn't want me to say 'both', you should have used XOR."

Re: Guess what today is

Sterling Archer
Happy birthday, thanks Theo, all the devs, past and present,
and everyone who mailed in a dmesg after upgrading (hint).

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Matthew Graybosch
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:01:15 -0200
> "x9p" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Happy birthday and good f*cking amazing work.
>
> Damn right. I might be a johnny-come-lately desktop OpenBSD user, but I
> won't go back to Linux except under duress.
>
> Even my wife likes it; she just doesn't know it's OpenBSD. =^.^=
>
> --
> Matthew Graybosch
> https://matthewgraybosch.com
>
> "If you didn't want me to say 'both', you should have used XOR."

:wq!

Re: Guess what today is

Luka Kosanovic
Happy birthday, keep up the good work.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Sterling Archer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Happy birthday, thanks Theo, all the devs, past and present,
> and everyone who mailed in a dmesg after upgrading (hint).
>
> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Matthew Graybosch
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:01:15 -0200
> > "x9p" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Happy birthday and good f*cking amazing work.
> >
> > Damn right. I might be a johnny-come-lately desktop OpenBSD user, but I
> > won't go back to Linux except under duress.
> >
> > Even my wife likes it; she just doesn't know it's OpenBSD. =^.^=
> >
> > --
> > Matthew Graybosch
> > https://matthewgraybosch.com
> >
> > "If you didn't want me to say 'both', you should have used XOR."
> >

> --
> :wq!

Re: Guess what today is

Lampshade
Happy birthday and live long OpenBSD!

Re: Guess what today is

jin&hitman&Barracuda
Happy birthday OpenBSD

On 18 Oct 2017 1:17 p.m., "STeve Andre'" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Happy birthday to OpenBSD--22 years old!

Re: Guess what today is

Craig Skinner-3
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 06:16:09 -0400 STeve Andre' wrote:
> Happy birthday to OpenBSD--22 years old!

Congratulations to all the contributors - what proud parents you are!