Going nuts

STeve Andre'-2
My main laptop is going south on me and I'm trying to get an alternate thinkpad working.  Adding to my joy is that I'm in the hospital currently.

I have a stock X220.  What firmware file do I want for -current?  Sorry for the question but I plead antibiotics!  Most frustrating not having access to normal items.

Thank you all...

STeve Andre'

Re: Going nuts

Stuart Henderson
On 2018-09-11, STeve Andre' <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My main laptop is going south on me and I'm trying to get an alternate thinkpad working.  Adding to my joy is that I'm in the hospital currently.
>
> I have a stock X220.  What firmware file do I want for -current?  Sorry for the question but I plead antibiotics!  Most frustrating not having access to normal items.
>
> Thank you all...
>
> STeve Andre'

Files for -current are at http://firmware.openbsd.org/firmware/snapshots/,
"fw_update -i" will tell you which ones you need.

If you need to load them from USB stick or similar to get wlan working,
you can use fw_update -p /path/to/files.

Re: Going nuts

STeve Andre'-2
Thanks very much to Stewart and Josh.  My new little beast is on the net now and everything seems to work.  Now the W541 can go to the hospital as I leave mine. (-;

STeve Andre'