Going into release mode

Christian Weisgerber-4
It's time we slow down ports changes for the upcoming release.
Please, stop with the new imports and regular updates.  Instead,
we need to focus on fixing problems.

I also urge people to test now.  If you wait much longer, there
will be no time to fix problems for 5.9.

People interested in non-x86 should go over the latest results under
http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/

Lately I've found a rhythm where I put up a new amd64 package
snapshot every 36 hours.  I'll try to keep that up.