German security BSD/OS to OpenBSD

Lorenz Robert
Dear ladies and gentlemen. We are a software vendor and hardware supplier.
One area is the configuration and administration of OpenBSD. We would be very
pleased about an entry from you.
Here is their page http://www.openbsd.org/press.html

Our company:
German security BSD/OS to OpenBSD.
F.EE Systemhaus GmbH
In der Seugn 10
92431 Neunburg vorm Wald
Germany

Homepage : http://www.fee-systemhaus.de

greeting
Robert Lorenz

Re: German security BSD/OS to OpenBSD

Tomas Bodzar-4
But search on your web page doesn't return anything on keyword OpenBSD.
It's not much promotion if it's not mentioned at least in Software
section. From: Lorenz Robert

Robert Lorenz

Re: German security BSD/OS to OpenBSD

Stuart Henderson-6
On 2013/10/10 20:47, Tomáš Bodžár wrote:

> But search on your web page doesn't return anything on keyword OpenBSD.
> It's not much promotion if it's not mentioned at least in Software
> section. From: Lorenz Robert
> Sent: ‎10. ‎10. ‎2013 19:24
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: German security BSD/OS to OpenBSD
> Dear ladies and gentlemen. We are a software vendor and hardware supplier.
> One area is the configuration and administration of OpenBSD. We would be very
> pleased about an entry from you.
> Here is their page http://www.openbsd.org/press.html
>
> Our company:
> German security BSD/OS to OpenBSD.
> F.EE Systemhaus GmbH
> In der Seugn 10
> 92431 Neunburg vorm Wald
> Germany
>
> Homepage : http://www.fee-systemhaus.de
>

> greeting
> Robert Lorenz

press.html is for magazine articles etc. about OpenBSD.
You might be thinking of support.html but we do require some actual
information about OpenBSD on the site linked to. Also note that this
is not a place for linkspam, as we set rel='nofollow'.