GET BACK FOR DETAILS.

asons industries ltd asons industries
Dear Sir,

My name is Mr Harry Steve; I am a registered
consultant,we got your profile from a reliable source
showing that your company are big manufacturer of the
above products. I have a business opportunity that I
want to introduce to your company for our both
benefit.

A friend of mine who is a senior staff working with
the Federal Ministry  in Nigeria
has
confidentially told me that the above ministry planned
to purchaseT-SHIRTS for HIV/AIDS
campaign.

I am writing this letter to ask
your company if you are in strong position to
understake
the contract for the above supplies.
You can view the attarch file for more details and get
back
to me at once.
Looking forward to your immediate reply.

Regards
Harry Steve.
Charles Global Communication LTD.
No.15 Jbilee Road
Aba, Abia State
Nigeria.
Tel: 00234-8056448987.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of MINISTRY_OF_INTERNAL.JPG]