Fwd: powerpc packages?

Super Bisquit
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Eric Oyen* <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, April 16, 2017
Subject: powerpc packages?
To: Joe Nosay <[hidden email]>

well, there it is right from the horses mouth. I don't know what has soured
him on any idea of this project and at this point, its not worth arguing
about. His refusal is plain and clear. at this point, I am going to just
drop the subject of accessibility in OpenBSD and go with one of the other
flavors.

Anyway, at this point, this conversation can serve no further useful
purpose.

-eric

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Theo de Raadt" <[hidden email] <javascript:;>>
> Subject: Re: powerpc packages?
> Date: April 16, 2017 4:40:38 PM MST
> To: Eric Oyen <[hidden email] <javascript:;>>
>
> I've given my life to writing software for free -- for nearly 30 years.
>
> I don't need to write software for your needs.
>
> I don't need to make friends in the blind community, nor any other
> community.
>
> I do what I do.
>
> I don't work for you.
>
> You seem to be a real prick.

Re: powerpc packages?

Ben Goren
While the purpose of sending this to the various lists is obviously a
pointless and unfounded attempt to embarrass Theo...

...I can't help but speculate that, had you instead approached him with a
demand of some sort but an offer of expertise accompanied by good BSD-licensed
code, OpenBSD probably would incorporate whatever it is you want.

Cheers,

b&