Quantcast

Fwd: powerpc packages?

Super Bisquit
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Eric Oyen* <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, April 16, 2017
Subject: powerpc packages?
To: Joe Nosay <[hidden email]>

well, there it is right from the horses mouth. I don't know what has soured
him on any idea of this project and at this point, its not worth arguing
about. His refusal is plain and clear. at this point, I am going to just
drop the subject of accessibility in OpenBSD and go with one of the other
flavors.

Anyway, at this point, this conversation can serve no further useful
purpose.

-eric

Begin forwarded message: