Fwd: Re: KWordd - correction

dfeustel
If I were not running OpenBSD, the comments by Dave Faure below would lead
me to believe that my freshly installed (supposedly) single-user OpenBSD 3.8
system has been penetrated and the penetrating perp is rattling my cage. :-)

Does anyone else have ideas about what is causing this?

(I'm also getting other odd error messages. See the log at the end of the
post. Note the OpenSSL-related messages. As far as I know, I'm not making
use of ssl right now. Any insight as to what's going on will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave Feustel

Re: Fwd: Re: KWordd - correction

Joachim Schipper
On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 06:03:39PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:

> If I were not running OpenBSD, the comments by Dave Faure below would lead
> me to believe that my freshly installed (supposedly) single-user OpenBSD 3.8
> system has been penetrated and the penetrating perp is rattling my cage. :-)
>
> Does anyone else have ideas about what is causing this?
>
> (I'm also getting other odd error messages. See the log at the end of the
> post. Note the OpenSSL-related messages. As far as I know, I'm not making
> use of ssl right now. Any insight as to what's going on will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave Feustel

Hmm, no responses. I do not personally have a clue what could be the
problem, but it looks like installation didn't work as well as expected
(c.q. some links are not resolvable). Where did you get this from? Is it
a package from 3.8-release on a 3.8-release system?

                Joachim