Fully configurable UPS daemon

Tomaz Markelj
Hello all!

I've been having problems with setting a NUT ups daemon up, it always says
On Battery (manualy configured the power/line flags, RTS,DCD... - dumb
signaling)

Now i ask the community, is there maybe a fully configurable UPS daemon for
openbsd?

Re: Fully configurable UPS daemon

Tomaz Markelj
But isn't APCD only for APC Smart UPSes?

> I've been having problems with setting a NUT ups daemon up,
> it always says
> On Battery (manualy configured the power/line flags, RTS,DCD... - dumb
> signaling)
>
> Now i ask the community, is there maybe a fully configurable
> UPS daemon for
> openbsd?
>

> Regards,

Re: Fully configurable UPS daemon

Tomaz Markelj
The thing is, I don't have APC ups, so I need something that I could
manually set DUMB signals monitoring on the daemon, NUT didn't work good...