Ftp hanging

Sebestyen Szabolcs
I had already send this bug report a week ago but since than a could not figure out the solution for this error, so i decided to reinstall the system, but with no change, the bad behave is still present.
When i want to transfer a file from a client machine, when the transfer reaches 40%-60% the transfer suddenly hangs and after a while it says "Transfer failed".
After 4-5 retries finaly a can make the transfer complete, but sometimes i just can't  transfer anything regardles how often i try.
I had the same problem with OpenBSD 3.8 this is why a decided to try 3.9
I also tried to change the ftp server to vsftpd but with the same result, so it is not an ftp server bug.
I have also disabled the pf firewall, and i'm not using any ftp proxy.
In logs does not appear anything. I have looked with "top" command
and the ftp server is idle and the WAIT column shows "netio". To me it looks like
somehow the connection was reset, but i can't figure out how since this is the default install of OpenBSD. I do not think that this is a lan card driver problem since the external interface uses Realtek card and the internal interface has  a Surecom lan card.
The box wich is running the ftp server is not a busy machine, it just part of a home network with a BSD machine and a windows client machine. I have also tried to use a Linux client and with the same result.
The netstat -m command output looks normal to me, with 60% use of mbufs.
The box wich is runnimg OpenBSD is an AcerPower machine with PIII 350 Mhz
CPU and 512 RAM, 20GB HDD.
In the future i was planning to install OpenBSD as a server replacing an old
Redhat 7.2 system, but it is vital to function the ftp transfer.
http://mail.yahoo.com