Free to good home SBUS and sun4m stuff

Bruce O'Neel
Hi,

Well, it's time to get rid of my extra Sparc sbus and sun4m stuff.

This is free to a good home, but, you have to pay for shipping.
I live in Geneva Switzerland and the Swiss Post likes to charge.

I have the following:

668 MB of sparcstation 4/5 memory
60 mhz supersparc
85 mhz supersparc
200 mhz hypersparc
2x TGX from a ss5.  The 32 bit boards
2x QFE, quad 10 mb ethernet.
dual 100mhz hypersparc
dual 90mhz hypersparc
2x 180 mhz hypersparc
1 HME 100mbit ethernet
1 BM  100mbit ethernet
dual 55mhz hypersparc
3x CG6.  One is a turbo.
2x 133mhz hypersparc
dual 142mhz hypersparc with 1M cache.  This is a double wide board.
2x 8MB VSIMM for the SS 10/20.  This gives you 24 bit color at some nice resolution
on the built in SX frame buffer.

Everything worked when I last used it, but, that's all I can say.  Most of it
hasn't been used for at least a year.

Thanks.

cheers

bruce

Re: Free to good home SBUS and sun4m stuff

Bruce O'Neel
Hi,

I'm fairly sure that all of this is spoken for.  I just need to
split things up now.

Thanks.

cheers

bruce