Free posters available for OpenBSD events

Free posters available for OpenBSD events

Austin Hook-2

Computer Shop of Calgary has quite a few OpenBSD posters left over from
when we were distributing CD's and memorabilia.  We will send them at no
charge except for postage to events where there is an OpenBSD booth or
other opportunity to promote OpenBSD.  They can even be sold to help
defray costs associated with conferences.  We are thinking mainly of
events such as posted in

http://www.openbsd.org/events.html

OCTOBER with Canada Post.  We get 4 chances to ship within Canada for free
during October each year - several kilograms worth.  Shipping costs within
Canada are sometimes more expensive then to the USA or even
internationally!  So this is a rare chance for someone in Canada to get
some to take to upcoming conferences.  Can even be booked up to a year in
advance.

Austin Hook
Milk River

Re: Free posters available for OpenBSD events

Joris Vanhecke
I wanted to ask the same thing.
But was unable to obtain a ticket so far... :(