First release of LibreSSL portable is available.

First release of LibreSSL portable is available.

Bob Beck-3
The first release of LibreSSL portable has been released. LibreSSL
can be found in the LibreSSL directory of your favorite OpenBSD mirror.

http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/LibreSSL has it, and other mirrors
will soon.

libressl-2.0.0.tar.gz has been tested to build on various versions of
Linux, Solaris, Mac OSX, and FreeBSD.

This is intended as an initial release to allow the community to start
using and providing feedback. We will be adding support for
other platforms as time and resources permit.

As always, donations (http://www.openbsdfoundation.org/donations.html)
are appreciated to assist in our efforts.

Enjoy,

-Bob