Firefox core dumps on Sun Blade 100

RichardET
I am running the release version of OpenBSD for sparc64 (version 5.6) on a
Sun Blade 100, stock system circa 2002.

Attached is the dmesg for the system as well as the error when trying to
load firefox.

Richard

firefox_error (344 bytes) Download Attachment
dmesg.txt (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Firefox core dumps on Sun Blade 100

Tobias Ulmer
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:22:22AM -0500, Richard Thornton wrote:
> I am running the release version of OpenBSD for sparc64 (version 5.6) on a
> Sun Blade 100, stock system circa 2002.
>
> Attached is the dmesg for the system as well as the error when trying to
> load firefox.
>
> Richard

Well, it saved you the time to find out that firefox is unusable on a
500MHz Blade 100 :)