FibreGlass Constructed RC Racing Boats from Oshmens Models

FibreGlass Constructed RC Racing Boats from Oshmens Models

Oshmens Aviation
Oshmens Aviation Update News!

Dear Sirs,
How are you ? I hope you are doing well in the business with the RC hobbies
items.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce some of our new products,
such as , the full FRP constructed RC Racing Boat, "MIA" and some of our newly
developed Fibre Glass composites made Electric Jets, like A-10, and Sport
Jets.

Besides, we are going to take part in the forecoming RC Show in Shanghai ,
from 7th -9th June, 2008.

(http://www.shmodelexpo.com.cn)

Our Booth no. is No. 16 - 17 ( on the 2nd Floor)

Look forward to seeing you again.

bOshmens Aviation Modelb has specialized in FRP & new Composites products
from its own Factory. We do have some Well Known Gliders & RC JETS, eg. A10,
Sport Jet 70, Passer, FOX, Ptero, Amphibians & etc. And in 2008, we start to
manufacture High Quality EP/GP RC Hydro Racing boats. Please take a visit to
our Web-site : http://www.rvminc.net

Below is some of our current key products, and some of them may recall your
memories about our company.

EP Mini Mia Boat Video link : http://video.yahoo.com/playlist/3838760

For more photos of this product, please click into the following links with
the login ID and password provided.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20700125@N02/sets/72157603945640056/

username: rvm_friend
password: mia2008

Thanks for your kind attention, and look forward to hearing from your
comments.
Best Regards,
Boris TAM / Export Manager

Address: 16, Zhenyan Lu, Xushui District, Zhengzhou, Henan Province, PRChina