FAQ/Multimedia: Burning CDs and DVDs

Stefan Wollny-2
Hi there!

I just noticed that the sections on burning CDs and DVDs are no longer
present in OpenBSD's FAQ related to multimedia.

Is this intentional? I didn't see anything on this on tech@ or misc@...

Best,

STEFAN

pEpkey.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: FAQ/Multimedia: Burning CDs and DVDs

Sebastian Benoit
Stefan Wollny([hidden email]) on 2020.05.24 22:59:57 +0200:
> Hi there!
>

> I just noticed that the sections on burning CDs and DVDs are no longer
> present in OpenBSD's FAQ related to multimedia.
>
> Is this intentional?

probably yes

> I didn't see anything on this on tech@ or misc@...

Not everything needs a long discussion...

The real question here is: What question do you have (that was answered by
that webpage)? And is it asked frequently?

/Benno

PS:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150716003030/http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq13.html#burnCD