Emacs 24.2 marked as BROKEN-hppa

Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas-2
Hi folks,

I'm the emacs port maintainer and would like to fix this issue.
Sadly I only have the end of the emacs compilation log on hppa,
which isn't that useful.

Hence I'm asking here if someone with an hppa box would be ok to give me
a shell access.  (Even just for a few days would be great).  Please
contact me in private.

Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
GPG Key Fingerprint: 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494

Re: Emacs 24.2 marked as BROKEN-hppa

Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas-2
[hidden email] (Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas) writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm the emacs port maintainer and would like to fix this issue.
> Sadly I only have the end of the emacs compilation log on hppa,
> which isn't that useful.
>
> Hence I'm asking here if someone with an hppa box would be ok to give me
> a shell access.  (Even just for a few days would be great).  Please
> contact me in private.

Stian Sletner contacted me privately, thanks!