Edgerouter 4 available for any OpenBSD dev that needs an octeon

Edgerouter 4 available for any OpenBSD dev that needs an octeon

Mike Larkin-2
Someone (can't recall who) gave me an ER4. I found it while cleaning
out my closet. Since I'm not active anymore, if any openbsd developer
wants it, reach out to me privately and I'll see about sending it
to you.

Thanks.

-ml

Re: Edgerouter 4 available for any OpenBSD dev that needs an octeon

Mike Larkin-2
On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 06:16:01PM -0700, Mike Larkin wrote:
> Someone (can't recall who) gave me an ER4. I found it while cleaning
> out my closet. Since I'm not active anymore, if any openbsd developer
> wants it, reach out to me privately and I'll see about sending it
> to you.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -ml

Thanks everyone, this is heading to an OpenBSD developer.

-ml