Quantcast

Earn up to £30k PA with Red Driving School

Earn up to £30k PA with Red Driving School

RED Driving-8
Earn up to B#30k PA with Red Driving School here

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser

Start a new acreer - learn to become a driving instructor

Incredible Saving on your franchise fee worth up to #1000 when you join red

Be your own boss - meet new people - flexible working hours - earn up to #600 p/w

We're totally committed to supporting our new driving instructors. That's
why we not only provide a guaranteed placement, but we'll also waive up
to #1000 from your franchise fee.

There's no catch - it's just our way of saying 'welcome to the fastest
growing driving school in the UK'.

Join Red now! Click here & apply now

Or free phone now! 0800 688 8811

www.go-red.co.uk

Terms and conditions apply: Offer only available to those that train with
RED Instructor Training and opt for a full franchise package with RED
Driving School. No cash alternative available. Offer ends 31.12.11.

RED Driving School is a division of Driving Results Ltd, 110 St Martin??s
Lane, London, WC2N 4BA. Registered in England and Wales 07156107

[IMAGE]

Re: Earn up to £30k PA with Red Driving School

olson_98
Can this school provide us formal training? Please give me full details about your school as I am new learner in driving, but I want to learn in detail, and wants to know driving rules.

Port Macquarie Driving School