ETE - ETA

Jean-Francois Simon
Hi,

I always wondered what was ETA for during the installation process.

As of today, I noticed this should read ETE as for Estimated Time Enroute.

ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival and is therefore more or less
constant.

Regards

Re: ETE - ETA

Chris M-2
ETA is a sort of "universally" recognized and used form. To be technical,
ETA and ETE would be synonymous in this case anyway.

The time to wait till arrival (eta) would correspond exactly with the time
it takes to complete the process (enroute).