Dropping maintainership: claws-mail, libetpan

Dropping maintainership: claws-mail, libetpan

Ulrich Kahl
Hello,

since I didn't have had much time in the past months and the situation
won't be much better in the next months I want to drop the
maintainership of claws-mail and libetpan.

In the past the update process of the plists from claws-mail had a
problem, some files were moved to the wrong package-list. That needed to
be changed back manually.

libetpan needs an update to a more current version, but since the author
hasn't released a stable tarball lately the new maintainer should host
it somewhere.

        Ulrich