Donation

Rami El Chamaa
Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that we donated 15$ to your site through paypal
from [hidden email]

Could you add our name: Appointlet and link it back to
https://www.appointlet.com

Thanks.
--
*Rami El Chamaa*
Mobile: +961 3 100 342
www.appointlet.com

Re: Donation

Tobias Ulmer
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 09:40:22PM +0300, Rami El Chamaa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that we donated 15$ to your site through paypal
> from [hidden email]

Thank you.

> Could you add our name: Appointlet and link it back to
> https://www.appointlet.com

I think you missed the third paragraph here:
http://www.openbsd.org/donations.html

We don't participate in cheap SEO tricks.

Have a nice day

> Thanks.
> --
> *Rami El Chamaa*
> Mobile: +961 3 100 342
> Chief Marketing Officer
> www.appointlet.com

Re: Donation

Rami El Chamaa
Actually, the owner, Jared, likes donating to software websites and it is
not an SEO trick. We donate to a lot of software websites like yours and we
thought we'd get our link since a lot of sites have theirs. You can add our
name without the link then.

Have a good day.

--
*Rami El Chamaa*