Donation question re: syspatch machines for Octeon

Donation question re: syspatch machines for Octeon

somernr
Hi Theo & friends,

I've been running a couple EdgeRouter 4s for ~6 months now and was thinking
of setting up a private syspatch box. A friend recommended I contact
you and offer to send 2-3 Edge Routers (4 or 6Ps maybe?) so you can
implement syspatch for everyone instead?

If this is something you'd like me to do I'm happy to cut you a cheque for
the cost of the hardware or I can purchase them off amazon and have them
shipped directly to you and/or your preferred devs.

Thanks for all you guys do,

Ryan

Donation question re: syspatch machines for Octeon

Tom Smyth
Hi Lion Ritchie checkout
https://www.openbsd.org/want.html
Thit might put you in the right direction also....

Fair ball for donating...

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth.