Donation link

Jonas Petersson
Hi,

My link on your page http://www.openbsd.org/donations.html is currently:

http://www.beeblebrox.nu/~zap

I will probably give up that domain soon since I've managed to get hold
of petersson.se (a lot more suitable). Therefore, I would appreciate if
you could the link to:

http://www.petersson.se/~zap

As you can see, it currently shows exacly the same thing (old ugly page,
that I hope to get time to make a bit more interesting at some stage...)

                        Best / Jonas

PS. Let me know if you would like some more old HP hardware (S800 and
S300) as I've decided that I probably will not keep it much longer.
Perhaps it is too outdated for you too?
--
Jonas Petersson  |  XMS Penvision  |  mailto:[hidden email]
Box 3294, Vdstgvtegatan 13, S-600 03 Norrkvping | http://www.xms.se/