Don't miss out on special training offers from Fred Pryor Seminars/CareerTrack

Don't miss out on special training offers from Fred Pryor Seminars/CareerTrack

Fred Pryor Seminars/CareerTrack
[demime could not interpret encoding  - treating as plain text]
In today's competitive work environment, professionals are always looking for a way to maximize their time, grow their skills, and maintain their relevancy. You're receiving this e-mail because we at Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of Park University Enterprises, Inc., would like to provide you with discounts and specials offers on professional business skills training. With more than 40 years in the seminar industry, we know what it takes to help you maintain a competitive edge and succeed in your career.

We would like to continue communicating with you via e-mail and provide you with savings of up to 50% on events coming soon to your area. If you would prefer not to receive these e-mail special offers, please follow the link below.

http://rbscomm.net/o/?ZXD=183.21620279.4063915

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Fred Pryor Seminars & CareerTrack
divisions of Park University Enterprises, Inc.
5700 Broadmoor, Suite 300, Mission, KS 66202
www.pryor.com