Does OpenBSD support Samsung s3c2410 cpu?

Does OpenBSD support Samsung s3c2410 cpu?

Doug Brewer
Hello,

I have one smdk2410 eval board. That board include Samsung S3C2410
arm920t cpu. Since OpenBSD supports arm architecture, don't know
OpenBSD supports that board or not. If not, anyone considers porting
OpenBSD to smdk2410?
Thanks.

Warm regards,
Doug.

Re: Does OpenBSD support Samsung s3c2410 cpu?

dimitry (Bugzilla)
Doug Brewer wrote:
> I have one smdk2410 eval board. That board include Samsung S3C2410
> arm920t cpu. Since OpenBSD supports arm architecture, don't know
> OpenBSD supports that board or not. If not, anyone considers porting
> OpenBSD to smdk2410?

I know this board quite intimately. :) However, it's just a development
board, which you usually use as a springboard for your real
S3C2410-based hardware.  It is not suited as a general platform to run
on, and also rather expensive, because it's made in very small
quantities.

Cheers,
Dimitry