Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?

Clark Block
Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?

If not, why OpenBSD developers don't approve Isotop?

Reference Isotop: https://3hg.fr/Isos/isotop/

Re: Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?

Stuart Longland
On 14/10/19 11:31 am, Clark Block wrote:
> Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?
>
> If not, why OpenBSD developers don't approve Isotop?

Is there an English translation for those of us who don't speak French?
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
   ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.

Re: Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?

pierre1.bardou
Hello,

It seems there is a man/FAQ in english :
https://3hg.fr/Isos/isotop/isotop.man.html

--
Cordialement,
Pierre BARDOU

On 14/10/19 11:31 am, Clark Block wrote:
> Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?
>
> If not, why OpenBSD developers don't approve Isotop?

Is there an English translation for those of us who don't speak French?
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
   ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.

Thank you.

Re: Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?

Stefan Sperling-5
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 10:31:55PM -0300, Clark Block wrote:
> Do OpenBSD developers approve Isotop?
>
> If not, why OpenBSD developers don't approve Isotop?
>
> Reference Isotop: https://3hg.fr/Isos/isotop/

OpenBSD code is free for anyone to use for any purpose. We don't stamp
a seal of approval onto anything anyone else does with the code.

Whether or not you want to make use of isotop is your own decision.

If you're asking whether OpenBSD developers would want to support people
who are running into problems with isotop, the answer will in general be
"No" because there is already enough work to do.