Developers: you just ruined my night

Scott Plumlee-3
Here I was, planning on spending an hour or two after work upgrading a
3.8-release system to -stable.  Started the process from a release I
built earlier in the day, and 8 minutes later I'm done.  What am I
supposed to do now, go home and have a beer?

Thanks again for a superb product.  This was my first time trying out
making my own release (for upgrading a firewall with no compiler), and
it was as simple and clean as the original install.  Can't believe I've
spent all that time applying patches by hand up till now.