%#ẍ Dev OS (was: Fair Pay In Cyberspace)

%#ẍ Dev OS (was: Fair Pay In Cyberspace)

Ywe Cærlyn-3
We are now %#ẍ Dev,  a short form of the same intent, since so many
already like three-letter concepts.

This is all going to be about the percentages people, and that is all an
OS needs to be about.

With such a driving factor, in the business oriented computer world, we
will have the "good os", the low jitter, and the smooth graphics.

Because it is all part of the same mindset.

Jinn and Hūman. Those of you who desire a good OS, our research is still
at, https://nyt.cloud/showthread.php?tid=2

Now also with a suggestion for replacement of mp3. GNU does indeed not
hide anything from The Gôdh.

Peace (Go With Théé),
Ywe Cærlyn.
Léad
%#ẍ Dev

Re: %#ẍ Dev OS (was: Fair Pay In Cyberspace)

Rudy Baker
I have a suggestion for when you change the name of your OS again next
week:

π√¶:*!!!flïbbīnflùbêñ OS;;;!?***

It just rolls right off the tongue

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018, 6:59 AM Ywe Cærlyn, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are now %#ẍ Dev,  a short form of the same intent, since so many
> already like three-letter concepts.
>
> This is all going to be about the percentages people, and that is all an
> OS needs to be about.
>
> With such a driving factor, in the business oriented computer world, we
> will have the "good os", the low jitter, and the smooth graphics.
>
> Because it is all part of the same mindset.
>
> Jinn and Hūman. Those of you who desire a good OS, our research is still
> at, https://nyt.cloud/showthread.php?tid=2
>
> Now also with a suggestion for replacement of mp3. GNU does indeed not
> hide anything from The Gôdh.
>
> Peace (Go With Théé),
> Ywe Cærlyn.
> Léad
> %#ẍ Dev

Re: %#ẍ Dev OS

Ywe Cærlyn-3
Den 7/8/2018 17:27, skrev Rudy Baker:
> I have a suggestion for when you change the name of your OS again next
> week:
>
> π√¶:*!!!flïbbīnflùbêñ OS;;;!?***
>
> It just rolls right off the tongue

Rudy charming as usual ;)

%ÿ4 Coding OS, Vanity gods, LKML/GNU Attiude Problems, Problematic Netelements in general.

Ywe Cærlyn-3
Slight retweak, to %ÿ4 Coding OS.

Having had a bit of feel with the namechange I think I can do even
better. Looking at what really needs to be fixed with the internet,
starting with Fair Pay, getting rid of poor and thieving GNU, and
warezpups in general, LKML/GNU Attitude problems, and problematic
netelements in general, slight final finish with retweak to %ÿ4 coding OS.

A pop-culture threeletter concept, free of as much vains gods as possible.

I hope you will enjoy. I already am.

Our research and vision for computing forward:
https://nyt.cloud/showthread.php?tid=2

Peace,
Ywe Cærlyn
Léad
%ÿ4 Coding

Re: %ÿ4 Coding OS, Vanity gods, LKML/GNU Attiude Problems, Problematic Netelements in general.

Marko Cupać
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 16:30:58 +0200
Ywe Cærlyn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Slight retweak, to %ÿ4 Coding OS.
>
> Having had a bit of feel with the namechange I think I can do even
> better. Looking at what really needs to be fixed with the internet,
> starting with Fair Pay, getting rid of poor and thieving GNU, and
> warezpups in general, LKML/GNU Attitude problems, and problematic
> netelements in general, slight final finish with retweak to %ÿ4
> coding OS.

Where's ISO? I'd like to give it a spin :D
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/