Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

Dani / int16h
(Believed to be an IEI Integration Corp DELL081A:00 044E:120A I2C device)
Has anyone found a way to get this trackpad working in xenocara with ws(4) || synaptics(4) or even on the console with wsmoused(8)?

dmesg(8):  wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0wsconsctl(8): mouse.type=ps2
Tried with default xorg settings, removing /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-synaptics.conf, and creating /etc/xorg.conf with:
    Section "InputClass"        Identifier "wsmouse touchpad"        Driver "synaptics" # also tried ws        MatchIsTouchpad "on"    EndSection
Cheers,
int16h
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

Mike Larkin
On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:34:59PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
> (Believed to be an IEI Integration Corp DELL081A:00 044E:120A I2C device)
> Has anyone found a way to get this trackpad working in xenocara with ws(4) || synaptics(4) or even on the console with wsmoused(8)?
>
> dmesg(8):  wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0wsconsctl(8): mouse.type=ps2
> Tried with default xorg settings, removing /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-synaptics.conf, and creating /etc/xorg.conf with:
>     Section "InputClass"        Identifier "wsmouse touchpad"        Driver "synaptics" # also tried ws        MatchIsTouchpad "on"    EndSection
> Cheers,
> int16h

full dmesg?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

Dani / int16h
In reply to this post by Dani / int16h
Apologies, here it is.
OpenBSD 6.4 (GENERIC.MP) #364: Thu Oct 11 13:30:23 MDT 2018    [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MPreal mem = 8448643072 (8057MB)avail mem = 8183308288 (7804MB)mpath0 at rootscsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targetsmainbus0 at rootbios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.8 @ 0xe0000 (108 entries)bios0: vendor Dell Inc. version "1.2.8" date 03/12/2018bios0: Dell Inc. Latitude 7290acpi0 at bios0: rev 2acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5acpi0: tables DSDT FACP APIC FPDT FIDT MCFG HPET SSDT SSDT HPET SSDT UEFI SSDT LPIT SSDT SSDT SSDT SSDT DBGP DBG2 SSDT SSDT MSDM SLIC NHLT TPM2 ASF! DMAR BGRTacpi0: wakeup devices PXSX(S4) RP09(S4) PXSX(S4) RP10(S4) PXSX(S4) RP11(S4) PXSX(S4) RP12(S4) PXSX(S4) RP13(S4) PXSX(S4) RP01(S4) PXSX(S4) RP02(S4) PXSX(S4) RP03(S4) [...]acpitimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bitsacpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compatcpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2295.23 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu0: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,ADX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu0: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu0: smt 0, core 0, package 0mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 10 var ranges, 88 fixed rangescpu0: apic clock running at 24MHzcpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.1.2.4.1.1.1, IBEcpu1 at mainbus0: apid 2 (application processor)cpu1: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu1: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,ADX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu1: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu1: smt 0, core 1, package 0cpu2 at mainbus0: apid 1 (application processor)cpu2: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu2: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,ADX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu2: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu2: smt 1, core 0, package 0cpu3 at mainbus0: apid 3 (application processor)cpu3: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu3: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,ADX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu3: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu3: smt 1, core 1, package 0ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 2 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 120 pinsacpimcfg0 at acpi0acpimcfg0: addr 0xf0000000, bus 0-127acpihpet0 at acpi0: 23999999 Hzacpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG0)acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG1)acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG2)acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP09)acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP10)acpiprt6 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP11)acpiprt7 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP12)acpiprt8 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP13)acpiprt9 at acpi0: bus 1 (RP01)acpiprt10 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP02)acpiprt11 at acpi0: bus 2 (RP03)acpiprt12 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP04)acpiprt13 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP05)acpiprt14 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP06)acpiprt15 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP07)acpiprt16 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP08)acpiprt17 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP17)acpiprt18 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP18)acpiprt19 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP19)acpiprt20 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP20)acpiprt21 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP21)acpiprt22 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP22)acpiprt23 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP23)acpiprt24 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP24)acpiprt25 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP14)acpiprt26 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP15)acpiprt27 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP16)acpiec0 at acpi0acpiec at acpi0 not configuredacpicpu0 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu1 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu2 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu3 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 107 degCacpicmos0 at acpi0"INT3403" at acpi0 not configured"INT3403" at acpi0 not configured"DELL081A" at acpi0 not configured"INT3446" at acpi0 not configured"INT3403" at acpi0 not configured"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured"INT33A1" at acpi0 not configured"MSFT0101" at acpi0 not configured"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configuredacpibtn0 at acpi0: LID0acpibtn1 at acpi0: PBTNacpibtn2 at acpi0: SBTNacpiac0 at acpi0: AC unit offlineacpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "DELL 2X39G7A" serial 462 type LION oem "LGC-LGC7.780""INT33D5" at acpi0 not configured"INT3400" at acpi0 not configuredacpivideo0 at acpi0: GFX0acpivout0 at acpivideo0: LCD_cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 2295 MHz: speeds: 2701, 2700, 2400, 2300, 2200, 2000, 1900, 1700, 1500, 1400, 1200, 1100, 900, 700, 600, 400 MHzpci0 at mainbus0 bus 0pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Core 7G Host" rev 0x02inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics 620" rev 0x02drm0 at inteldrm0inteldrm0: msierror: [drm:pid0:i915_firmware_load_error_print] *ERROR* failed to load firmware i915/kbl_dmc_ver1.bin (-22)inteldrm0: 1366x768, 32bppwsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)"Intel Core 6G Thermal" rev 0x02 at pci0 dev 4 function 0 not configuredxhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 "Intel 100 Series xHCI" rev 0x21: msi, xHCI 1.0usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 addr 1pchtemp0 at pci0 dev 20 function 2 "Intel 100 Series Thermal" rev 0x21dwiic0 at pci0 dev 21 function 0 "Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 16iic0 at dwiic0dwiic1 at pci0 dev 21 function 1 "Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 17iic1 at dwiic1ihidev0 at iic1 addr 0x2c (polling), vendor 0x44e product 0x120a, DELL081Aihidev0: 12 report idsimt0 at ihidev0imt0: can't find button type"Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 21 function 2 not configured"Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 21 function 3 not configured"Intel 100 Series MEI" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 22 function 0 not configuredpuc0 at pci0 dev 22 function 3 "Intel 100 Series KT" rev 0x21: ports: 16 comcom4 at puc0 port 0 apic 2 int 19: ns16550a, 16 byte fifoahci0 at pci0 dev 23 function 0 "Intel 100 Series AHCI" rev 0x21: msi, AHCI 1.3.1ahci0: port 2: 6.0Gb/sscsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targetssd0 at scsibus1 targ 2 lun 0: <ATA, INTEL SSDSCKKF25, LHF> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.55cd2e414ed39012sd0: 244198MB, 512 bytes/sector, 500118192 sectors, thinppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel 100 Series PCIE" rev 0xf1: msipci1 at ppb0 bus 1rtsx0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "Realtek RTS525A Card Reader" rev 0x01: msisdmmc0 at rtsx0: 4-bit, dmappb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 2 "Intel 100 Series PCIE" rev 0xf1: msipci2 at ppb1 bus 2iwm0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265" rev 0x78, msipcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel 200 Series LPC" rev 0x21"Intel 100 Series PMC" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 not configuredazalia0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 200 Series HD Audio" rev 0x21: msiazalia0: codecs: Realtek/0x0256, Intel/0x280b, using Realtek/0x0256audio0 at azalia0ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 4 "Intel 100 Series SMBus" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 16iic2 at ichiic0em0 at pci0 dev 31 function 6 "Intel I219-LM" rev 0x21: msi, address a4:4c:c8:82:79:c1isa0 at pcib0isadma0 at isa0pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0pms0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61spkr0 at pcppi0vmm0 at mainbus0: VMX/EPTefifb at mainbus0 not configureduhidev0 at uhub0 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "PixArt Lenovo USB Optical Mouse" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 2uhidev0: iclass 3/1ums0 at uhidev0: 3 buttons, Z dirwsmouse1 at ums0 mux 0uvideo0 at uhub0 port 5 configuration 1 interface 0 "CN0K49W1LOG007BKA5TSA01 Integrated Webcam_HD" rev 2.00/60.06 addr 3video0 at uvideo0ugen0 at uhub0 port 7 "Intel Bluetooth" rev 2.00/0.10 addr 4umodem0 at uhub0 port 9 configuration 2 interface 1 "SAMSUNG SAMSUNG_Android" rev 2.00/4.00 addr 5umodem0: data interface 2, has no CM over data, has no breakumodem0: status change notification availableucom0 at umodem0ugen1 at uhub0 port 9 configuration 2 "SAMSUNG SAMSUNG_Android" rev 2.00/4.00 addr 5ugen2 at uhub0 port 10 "Broadcom Corp 5880" rev 1.10/1.01 addr 6vscsi0 at rootscsibus2 at vscsi0: 256 targetssoftraid0 at rootscsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targetssd1 at scsibus3 targ 1 lun 0: <OPENBSD, SR CRYPTO, 006> SCSI2 0/direct fixedsd1: 244197MB, 512 bytes/sector, 500116577 sectorsroot on sd1a (092b3dae06ee21c8.a) swap on sd1b dump on sd1biwm0: hw rev 0x230, fw ver 22.361476.0, address 74:e5:f9:76:e5:71

25. Oct 2018 16:35 by [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>:


> On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:34:59PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
>> (Believed to be an IEI Integration Corp DELL081A:00 044E:120A I2C device)
>> Has anyone found a way to get this trackpad working in xenocara with ws(4) || synaptics(4) or even on the console with wsmoused(8)?
>>
>> dmesg(8):  wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0wsconsctl(8): mouse.type=ps2
>> Tried with default xorg settings, removing /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-synaptics.conf, and creating /etc/xorg.conf with:
>>     Section "InputClass"        Identifier "wsmouse touchpad"        Driver "synaptics" # also tried ws        MatchIsTouchpad "on"    EndSection
>> Cheers,
>> int16h
>
> full dmesg?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

Mike Larkin
On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 05:45:35PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
> Apologies, here it is.

unreadable, please try again. Everything is on one single line in your
mail.

> OpenBSD 6.4 (GENERIC.MP) #364: Thu Oct 11 13:30:23 MDT 2018=A0 =A0 deraad=
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>:/usr/src/sys/arch/am=
d64/compile/GENERIC.MPreal mem =3D 8448643072 (8057MB)avail mem =3D 8183308=
288 (7804MB)mpath0 at rootscsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targetsmainbus0 at rootbi=
os0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.8 @ 0xe0000 (108 entries)bios0: vendor Dell =
Inc. version "1.2.8" date 03/12/2018bios0: Dell Inc. Latitude 7290acpi0 at =
bios0: rev 2acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5acpi0: tables DSDT FACP APIC FPD=
T FIDT MCFG HPET SSDT SSDT HPET SSDT UEFI SSDT LPIT SSDT SSDT SSDT SSDT DBG=
P DBG2 SSDT SSDT MSDM SLIC NHLT TPM2 ASF! DMAR BGRTacpi0: wakeup devices PX=
SX(S4) RP09(S4) PXSX(S4) RP10(S4) PXSX(S4) RP11(S4) PXSX(S4) RP12(S4) PXSX(=
S4) RP13(S4) PXSX(S4) RP01(S4) PXSX(S4) RP02(S4) PXSX(S4) RP03(S4) [...]acp=
itimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bitsacpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC=
-AT compatcpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM) =
i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2295.23 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu0: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,P=
AE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE=
,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,S=
DBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES=
,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,FS=
GSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,ADX,SMAP,CLF=
LUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC,XGETBV1,XS=
AVES,MELTDOWNcpu0: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu0: smt 0, core 0, packag=
e 0mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 10 var ranges, 88 fixed rangescpu0: apic=
 clock running at 24MHzcpu0: mwait min=3D64, max=3D64, C-substates=3D0.2.1.=
2.4.1.1.1, IBEcpu1 at mainbus0: apid 2 (application processor)cpu1: Intel(R=
) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu1: FPU,VME,DE,PS=
E,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,M=
MX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,=
TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,D=
EADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,P=
ERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,A=
DX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC=
,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu1: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu1: smt 0, cor=
e 1, package 0cpu2 at mainbus0: apid 1 (application processor)cpu2: Intel(R=
) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu2: FPU,VME,DE,PS=
E,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,M=
MX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,=
TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,D=
EADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,P=
ERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,A=
DX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC=
,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu2: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu2: smt 1, cor=
e 0, package 0cpu3 at mainbus0: apid 3 (application processor)cpu3: Intel(R=
) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu3: FPU,VME,DE,PS=
E,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,M=
MX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,=
TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,D=
EADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,P=
ERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,A=
DX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC=
,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu3: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu3: smt 1, cor=
e 1, package 0ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 2 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 120 pi=
nsacpimcfg0 at acpi0acpimcfg0: addr 0xf0000000, bus 0-127acpihpet0 at acpi0=
: 23999999 Hzacpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG0=
)acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG1)acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG2)acpiprt4 a=
t acpi0: bus -1 (RP09)acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP10)acpiprt6 at acpi0: bu=
s -1 (RP11)acpiprt7 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP12)acpiprt8 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP13)=
acpiprt9 at acpi0: bus 1 (RP01)acpiprt10 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP02)acpiprt11 a=
t acpi0: bus 2 (RP03)acpiprt12 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP04)acpiprt13 at acpi0: b=
us -1 (RP05)acpiprt14 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP06)acpiprt15 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP=
07)acpiprt16 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP08)acpiprt17 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP17)acpipr=
t18 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP18)acpiprt19 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP19)acpiprt20 at ac=
pi0: bus -1 (RP20)acpiprt21 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP21)acpiprt22 at acpi0: bus =
-1 (RP22)acpiprt23 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP23)acpiprt24 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP24)=
acpiprt25 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP14)acpiprt26 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP15)acpiprt27=
 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP16)acpiec0 at acpi0acpiec at acpi0 not configuredacpic=
pu0 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@=
1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu1 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwa=
it.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu2 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0=
x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu3 at acpi0: C=
3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS=
acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 107 degCacpicmos0 at acpi0"INT340=
3" at acpi0 not configured"INT3403" at acpi0 not configured"DELL081A" at ac=
pi0 not configured"INT3446" at acpi0 not configured"INT3403" at acpi0 not c=
onfigured"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured"INT33A1" at acpi0 not configured=
"MSFT0101" at acpi0 not configured"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configuredacpibtn0=
 at acpi0: LID0acpibtn1 at acpi0: PBTNacpibtn2 at acpi0: SBTNacpiac0 at acp=
i0: AC unit offlineacpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "DELL 2X39G7A" serial 462 =
type LION oem "LGC-LGC7.780""INT33D5" at acpi0 not configured"INT3400" at a=
cpi0 not configuredacpivideo0 at acpi0: GFX0acpivout0 at acpivideo0: LCD_cp=
u0: Enhanced SpeedStep 2295 MHz: speeds: 2701, 2700, 2400, 2300, 2200, 2000=
, 1900, 1700, 1500, 1400, 1200, 1100, 900, 700, 600, 400 MHzpci0 at mainbus=
0 bus 0pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Core 7G Host" rev 0x02inteldrm=
0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics 620" rev 0x02drm0 at inteldrm=
0inteldrm0: msierror: [drm:pid0:i915_firmware_load_error_print] *ERROR* fai=
led to load firmware i915/kbl_dmc_ver1.bin (-22)inteldrm0: 1366x768, 32bppw=
sdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)wsdisplay0: scr=
een 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)"Intel Core 6G Thermal" rev 0x02 at pci=
0 dev 4 function 0 not configuredxhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 "Intel 100=
 Series xHCI" rev 0x21: msi, xHCI 1.0usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0uhub0 a=
t usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 addr=
 1pchtemp0 at pci0 dev 20 function 2 "Intel 100 Series Thermal" rev 0x21dwi=
ic0 at pci0 dev 21 function 0 "Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 1=
6iic0 at dwiic0dwiic1 at pci0 dev 21 function 1 "Intel 100 Series I2C" rev =
0x21: apic 2 int 17iic1 at dwiic1ihidev0 at iic1 addr 0x2c (polling), vendo=
r 0x44e product 0x120a, DELL081Aihidev0: 12 report idsimt0 at ihidev0imt0: =
can't find button type"Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 21 functi=
on 2 not configured"Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 21 function =
3 not configured"Intel 100 Series MEI" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 22 function 0 n=
ot configuredpuc0 at pci0 dev 22 function 3 "Intel 100 Series KT" rev 0x21:=
 ports: 16 comcom4 at puc0 port 0 apic 2 int 19: ns16550a, 16 byte fifoahci=
0 at pci0 dev 23 function 0 "Intel 100 Series AHCI" rev 0x21: msi, AHCI 1.3=
=2E1ahci0: port 2: 6.0Gb/sscsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targetssd0 at scsibus1 targ=
 2 lun 0: <ATA, INTEL SSDSCKKF25, LHF> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.55cd2e414ed=
39012sd0: 244198MB, 512 bytes/sector, 500118192 sectors, thinppb0 at pci0 d=
ev 28 function 0 "Intel 100 Series PCIE" rev 0xf1: msipci1 at ppb0 bus 1rts=
x0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "Realtek RTS525A Card Reader" rev 0x01: msisdmm=
c0 at rtsx0: 4-bit, dmappb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 2 "Intel 100 Series PCI=
E" rev 0xf1: msipci2 at ppb1 bus 2iwm0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Dual=
 Band Wireless-AC 8265" rev 0x78, msipcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel=
 200 Series LPC" rev 0x21"Intel 100 Series PMC" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 31 fun=
ction 2 not configuredazalia0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 200 Series H=
D Audio" rev 0x21: msiazalia0: codecs: Realtek/0x0256, Intel/0x280b, using =
Realtek/0x0256audio0 at azalia0ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 4 "Intel 100=
 Series SMBus" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 16iic2 at ichiic0em0 at pci0 dev 31 fun=
ction 6 "Intel I219-LM" rev 0x21: msi, address a4:4c:c8:82:79:c1isa0 at pci=
b0isadma0 at isa0pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12pckbd0 at pckbc0 (k=
bd slot)wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0pms0 at pckbc0 =
(aux slot)wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61spkr0 at pcppi0vmm0=
 at mainbus0: VMX/EPTefifb at mainbus0 not configureduhidev0 at uhub0 port =
2 configuration 1 interface 0 "PixArt Lenovo USB Optical Mouse" rev 2.00/1.=
00 addr 2uhidev0: iclass 3/1ums0 at uhidev0: 3 buttons, Z dirwsmouse1 at um=
s0 mux 0uvideo0 at uhub0 port 5 configuration 1 interface 0 "CN0K49W1LOG007=
BKA5TSA01 Integrated Webcam_HD" rev 2.00/60.06 addr 3video0 at uvideo0ugen0=
 at uhub0 port 7 "Intel Bluetooth" rev 2.00/0.10 addr 4umodem0 at uhub0 por=
t 9 configuration 2 interface 1 "SAMSUNG SAMSUNG_Android" rev 2.00/4.00 add=
r 5umodem0: data interface 2, has no CM over data, has no breakumodem0: sta=
tus change notification availableucom0 at umodem0ugen1 at uhub0 port 9 conf=
iguration 2 "SAMSUNG SAMSUNG_Android" rev 2.00/4.00 addr 5ugen2 at uhub0 po=
rt 10 "Broadcom Corp 5880" rev 1.10/1.01 addr 6vscsi0 at rootscsibus2 at vs=
csi0: 256 targetssoftraid0 at rootscsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targetssd1 at =
scsibus3 targ 1 lun 0: <OPENBSD, SR CRYPTO, 006> SCSI2 0/direct fixedsd1: 2=
44197MB, 512 bytes/sector, 500116577 sectorsroot on sd1a (092b3dae06ee21c8.=
a) swap on sd1b dump on sd1biwm0: hw rev 0x230, fw ver 22.361476.0, address=
 74:e5:f9:76:e5:71
>=20
> 25. Oct 2018 16:35 by [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>:
>=20
>=20
> > On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:34:59PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
> >> (Believed to be an IEI Integration Corp DELL081A:00 044E:120A I2C devi=
ce)
> >> Has anyone found a way to get this trackpad working in xenocara with w=
s(4) || synaptics(4) or even on the console with wsmoused(8)?
> >>
> >> dmesg(8):=A0 wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0wsconsctl(8): mouse.type=3Dps2
> >> Tried with default xorg settings, removing /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xorg.c=
onf.d/70-synaptics.conf, and creating /etc/xorg.conf with:
> >> =A0 =A0 Section "InputClass"=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Identifier "wsmouse touchp=
ad"=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Driver "synaptics" # also tried ws=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 MatchI=
sTouchpad "on"=A0 =A0 EndSection
> >> Cheers,
> >> int16h
> >
> > full dmesg?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

Dani / int16h
In reply to this post by Dani / int16h
Sorry again, seems Tutanota plain text emails are stripped of newlines (an extended apology to devs who see the 5 dumps I sent to dmesg@ the other day too!).



25. Oct 2018 16:49 by [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>:


> On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 05:45:35PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
>> Apologies, here it is.
>
> unreadable, please try again. Everything is on one single line in your
> mail.
>
>> OpenBSD 6.4 (GENERIC.MP) #364: Thu Oct 11 13:30:23 MDT 2018=A0 =A0 deraad=
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>  <> mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:mailto:[hidden email]>> >:/usr/src/sys/arch/am=
> d64/compile/GENERIC.MPreal mem =3D 8448643072 (8057MB)avail mem =3D 8183308=
> 288 (7804MB)mpath0 at rootscsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targetsmainbus0 at rootbi=
> os0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.8 @ 0xe0000 (108 entries)bios0: vendor Dell =
> Inc. version "1.2.8" date 03/12/2018bios0: Dell Inc. Latitude 7290acpi0 at =
> bios0: rev 2acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5acpi0: tables DSDT FACP APIC FPD=
> T FIDT MCFG HPET SSDT SSDT HPET SSDT UEFI SSDT LPIT SSDT SSDT SSDT SSDT DBG=
> P DBG2 SSDT SSDT MSDM SLIC NHLT TPM2 ASF! DMAR BGRTacpi0: wakeup devices PX=
> SX(S4) RP09(S4) PXSX(S4) RP10(S4) PXSX(S4) RP11(S4) PXSX(S4) RP12(S4) PXSX(=
> S4) RP13(S4) PXSX(S4) RP01(S4) PXSX(S4) RP02(S4) PXSX(S4) RP03(S4) [...]acp=
> itimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bitsacpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC=
> -AT compatcpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM) =
> i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2295.23 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu0: FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,P=
> AE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE=
> ,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,S=
> DBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES=
> ,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,FS=
> GSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,ADX,SMAP,CLF=
> LUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC,XGETBV1,XS=
> AVES,MELTDOWNcpu0: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu0: smt 0, core 0, packag=
> e 0mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 10 var ranges, 88 fixed rangescpu0: apic=
>  clock running at 24MHzcpu0: mwait min=3D64, max=3D64, C-substates=3D0.2.1.=
> 2.4.1.1.1, IBEcpu1 at mainbus0: apid 2 (application processor)cpu1: Intel(R=
> ) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu1: FPU,VME,DE,PS=
> E,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,M=
> MX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,=
> TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,D=
> EADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,P=
> ERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,A=
> DX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC=
> ,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu1: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu1: smt 0, cor=
> e 1, package 0cpu2 at mainbus0: apid 1 (application processor)cpu2: Intel(R=
> ) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu2: FPU,VME,DE,PS=
> E,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,M=
> MX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,=
> TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,D=
> EADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,P=
> ERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,A=
> DX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC=
> ,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu2: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu2: smt 1, cor=
> e 0, package 0cpu3 at mainbus0: apid 3 (application processor)cpu3: Intel(R=
> ) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2294.68 MHz, 06-8e-09cpu3: FPU,VME,DE,PS=
> E,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,M=
> MX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,=
> TM2,SSSE3,SDBG,FMA3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,MOVBE,POPCNT,D=
> EADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,NXE,PAGE1GB,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,ABM,3DNOWP,P=
> ERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SGX,BMI1,HLE,AVX2,SMEP,BMI2,ERMS,INVPCID,RTM,MPX,RDSEED,A=
> DX,SMAP,CLFLUSHOPT,PT,IBRS,IBPB,STIBP,L1DF,SSBD,SENSOR,ARAT,XSAVEOPT,XSAVEC=
> ,XGETBV1,XSAVES,MELTDOWNcpu3: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cachecpu3: smt 1, cor=
> e 1, package 0ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 2 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 120 pi=
> nsacpimcfg0 at acpi0acpimcfg0: addr 0xf0000000, bus 0-127acpihpet0 at acpi0=
> : 23999999 Hzacpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG0=
> )acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG1)acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG2)acpiprt4 a=
> t acpi0: bus -1 (RP09)acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP10)acpiprt6 at acpi0: bu=
> s -1 (RP11)acpiprt7 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP12)acpiprt8 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP13)=
> acpiprt9 at acpi0: bus 1 (RP01)acpiprt10 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP02)acpiprt11 a=
> t acpi0: bus 2 (RP03)acpiprt12 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP04)acpiprt13 at acpi0: b=
> us -1 (RP05)acpiprt14 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP06)acpiprt15 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP=
> 07)acpiprt16 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP08)acpiprt17 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP17)acpipr=
> t18 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP18)acpiprt19 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP19)acpiprt20 at ac=
> pi0: bus -1 (RP20)acpiprt21 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP21)acpiprt22 at acpi0: bus =
> -1 (RP22)acpiprt23 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP23)acpiprt24 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP24)=
> acpiprt25 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP14)acpiprt26 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP15)acpiprt27=
>  at acpi0: bus -1 (RP16)acpiec0 at acpi0acpiec at acpi0 not configuredacpic=
> pu0 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@=
> 1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu1 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwa=
> it.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu2 at acpi0: C3(200@1034 mwait.1@0=
> x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSSacpicpu3 at acpi0: C=
> 3(200@1034 mwait.1@0x60), C2(200@151 mwait.1@0x33), C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS=
> acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 107 degCacpicmos0 at acpi0"INT340=
> 3" at acpi0 not configured"INT3403" at acpi0 not configured"DELL081A" at ac=
> pi0 not configured"INT3446" at acpi0 not configured"INT3403" at acpi0 not c=
> onfigured"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured"INT33A1" at acpi0 not configured=
> "MSFT0101" at acpi0 not configured"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configuredacpibtn0=
>  at acpi0: LID0acpibtn1 at acpi0: PBTNacpibtn2 at acpi0: SBTNacpiac0 at acp=
> i0: AC unit offlineacpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "DELL 2X39G7A" serial 462 =
> type LION oem "LGC-LGC7.780""INT33D5" at acpi0 not configured"INT3400" at a=
> cpi0 not configuredacpivideo0 at acpi0: GFX0acpivout0 at acpivideo0: LCD_cp=
> u0: Enhanced SpeedStep 2295 MHz: speeds: 2701, 2700, 2400, 2300, 2200, 2000=
> , 1900, 1700, 1500, 1400, 1200, 1100, 900, 700, 600, 400 MHzpci0 at mainbus=
> 0 bus 0pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Core 7G Host" rev 0x02inteldrm=
> 0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics 620" rev 0x02drm0 at inteldrm=
> 0inteldrm0: msierror: [drm:pid0:i915_firmware_load_error_print] *ERROR* fai=
> led to load firmware i915/kbl_dmc_ver1.bin (-22)inteldrm0: 1366x768, 32bppw=
> sdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)wsdisplay0: scr=
> een 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)"Intel Core 6G Thermal" rev 0x02 at pci=
> 0 dev 4 function 0 not configuredxhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 "Intel 100=
>  Series xHCI" rev 0x21: msi, xHCI 1.0usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0uhub0 a=
> t usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 addr=
>  1pchtemp0 at pci0 dev 20 function 2 "Intel 100 Series Thermal" rev 0x21dwi=
> ic0 at pci0 dev 21 function 0 "Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 1=
> 6iic0 at dwiic0dwiic1 at pci0 dev 21 function 1 "Intel 100 Series I2C" rev =
> 0x21: apic 2 int 17iic1 at dwiic1ihidev0 at iic1 addr 0x2c (polling), vendo=
> r 0x44e product 0x120a, DELL081Aihidev0: 12 report idsimt0 at ihidev0imt0: =
> can't find button type"Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 21 functi=
> on 2 not configured"Intel 100 Series I2C" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 21 function =
> 3 not configured"Intel 100 Series MEI" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 22 function 0 n=
> ot configuredpuc0 at pci0 dev 22 function 3 "Intel 100 Series KT" rev 0x21:=
>  ports: 16 comcom4 at puc0 port 0 apic 2 int 19: ns16550a, 16 byte fifoahci=
> 0 at pci0 dev 23 function 0 "Intel 100 Series AHCI" rev 0x21: msi, AHCI 1.3=
> =2E1ahci0: port 2: 6.0Gb/sscsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targetssd0 at scsibus1 targ=
>  2 lun 0: <ATA, INTEL SSDSCKKF25, LHF> SCSI3 0/direct fixed naa.55cd2e414ed=
> 39012sd0: 244198MB, 512 bytes/sector, 500118192 sectors, thinppb0 at pci0 d=
> ev 28 function 0 "Intel 100 Series PCIE" rev 0xf1: msipci1 at ppb0 bus 1rts=
> x0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "Realtek RTS525A Card Reader" rev 0x01: msisdmm=
> c0 at rtsx0: 4-bit, dmappb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 2 "Intel 100 Series PCI=
> E" rev 0xf1: msipci2 at ppb1 bus 2iwm0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Dual=
>  Band Wireless-AC 8265" rev 0x78, msipcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel=
>  200 Series LPC" rev 0x21"Intel 100 Series PMC" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 31 fun=
> ction 2 not configuredazalia0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 200 Series H=
> D Audio" rev 0x21: msiazalia0: codecs: Realtek/0x0256, Intel/0x280b, using =
> Realtek/0x0256audio0 at azalia0ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 4 "Intel 100=
>  Series SMBus" rev 0x21: apic 2 int 16iic2 at ichiic0em0 at pci0 dev 31 fun=
> ction 6 "Intel I219-LM" rev 0x21: msi, address a4:4c:c8:82:79:c1isa0 at pci=
> b0isadma0 at isa0pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12pckbd0 at pckbc0 (k=
> bd slot)wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0pms0 at pckbc0 =
> (aux slot)wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61spkr0 at pcppi0vmm0=
>  at mainbus0: VMX/EPTefifb at mainbus0 not configureduhidev0 at uhub0 port =
> 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "PixArt Lenovo USB Optical Mouse" rev 2.00/1.=
> 00 addr 2uhidev0: iclass 3/1ums0 at uhidev0: 3 buttons, Z dirwsmouse1 at um=
> s0 mux 0uvideo0 at uhub0 port 5 configuration 1 interface 0 "CN0K49W1LOG007=
> BKA5TSA01 Integrated Webcam_HD" rev 2.00/60.06 addr 3video0 at uvideo0ugen0=
>  at uhub0 port 7 "Intel Bluetooth" rev 2.00/0.10 addr 4umodem0 at uhub0 por=
> t 9 configuration 2 interface 1 "SAMSUNG SAMSUNG_Android" rev 2.00/4.00 add=
> r 5umodem0: data interface 2, has no CM over data, has no breakumodem0: sta=
> tus change notification availableucom0 at umodem0ugen1 at uhub0 port 9 conf=
> iguration 2 "SAMSUNG SAMSUNG_Android" rev 2.00/4.00 addr 5ugen2 at uhub0 po=
> rt 10 "Broadcom Corp 5880" rev 1.10/1.01 addr 6vscsi0 at rootscsibus2 at vs=
> csi0: 256 targetssoftraid0 at rootscsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targetssd1 at =
> scsibus3 targ 1 lun 0: <OPENBSD, SR CRYPTO, 006> SCSI2 0/direct fixedsd1: 2=
> 44197MB, 512 bytes/sector, 500116577 sectorsroot on sd1a (092b3dae06ee21c8.=
> a) swap on sd1b dump on sd1biwm0: hw rev 0x230, fw ver 22.361476.0, address=
>  74:e5:f9:76:e5:71
> >=20
>> 25. Oct 2018 16:35 by >> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>>  <>> mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:mailto:[hidden email]>>> >:
> >=20
> >=20
>> > On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:34:59PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
>> >> (Believed to be an IEI Integration Corp DELL081A:00 044E:120A I2C devi=
> ce)
>> >> Has anyone found a way to get this trackpad working in xenocara with w=
> s(4) || synaptics(4) or even on the console with wsmoused(8)?
>> >>
>> >> dmesg(8):=A0 wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0wsconsctl(8): mouse.type=3Dps2
>> >> Tried with default xorg settings, removing /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xorg.c=
> onf.d/70-synaptics.conf, and creating /etc/xorg.conf with:
>> >> =A0 =A0 Section "InputClass"=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Identifier "wsmouse touchp=
> ad"=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Driver "synaptics" # also tried ws=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 MatchI=
> sTouchpad "on"=A0 =A0 EndSection
>> >> Cheers,
>> >> int16h
>> >
>> > full dmesg?

dmesg.txt (10K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dell Latitude 7290 trackpad

Mike Larkin
On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 05:57:20PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
> Sorry again, seems Tutanota plain text emails are stripped of newlines (an extended apology to devs who see the 5 dumps I sent to dmesg@ the other day too!).
>
>

Probably the same error as we've seen before in other dell trackpads.
There are a few things that are broken IIRC -

1. interrupts on dwiic (I think this gets set to polling mode in the default
case though, so it's really a tangential issue)

2. imt at least attaches on this machine but it appears that it's not
understood. jcs@ might have some ideas. I had to hack support into my
tree to support my 7520's trackpad, and it's not a good hack. It was based
loosely on the linux code but a lot of things still don't work.

-ml


>
> 25. Oct 2018 16:49 by [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>:
>
>
> > On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 05:45:35PM +0200, Dani / int16h wrote:
> >> Apologies, here it is.
> >
> > unreadable, please try again. Everything is on one single line in your
> > mail.