Dear FCU credit card holder...

National Credit Union Administration-8
Skip to Top Bar NavigationSkip to Site NavigationSkip to Page NavigationNCUA
Home | Search | Privacy Policy & Accessibility | Site Map| Contact Us

NCUA Seal

National Credit Union Administration
------------------------------------

Share Insurance | Resources for Credit Unions | Resources for Consumers |
News | Search

[IMAGE]

Account Info Verification

Dear FCU credit card holder,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in Federal
Credit Unions (FCU) network for anti-fraud.
We recently noticed the following issue on your account: A recent review
of your account determined that we require some additional information
from you in order to provide you with secure service. Case ID Number:
PP-065-617-349 For your protection, we have limited access to your credit
card until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause. Please log in to your FCU account
to restore your access as soon as possible.

You must click the link below and fill in the form on the following page
to complete the verification process.

Click here to update your account

In accordance with NCUA User Agreement, your credit card access will
remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if
access to your credit card remains limited for an extended period of
time, it may result in further limitations or eventual credit card
closure. We encourage you to log in to your FCU account as soon as
possible to help avoid this. We thank you for your prompt attention to
this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended
to help protect you and your credit card.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely, NCUA Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

About NCUA

The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the independent
federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions. NCUA,
backed of the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, operates the
National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) insuring the savings
of 80 million account holders in all federal credit unions and many
state-chartered credit unions. During the 1990s and into the 21st
century, credit unions have been healthy and growing. Credit union
failures remain low and the Share Insurance Fund maintains a healthy
equity level. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is comitted
to maintain a safe environment for over 80 million account holders in all
federal credit unions and many state-chartered credit unions. Protecting
the security of holders account and of the Federal Credit Unions (FCU)
network is our primary concern.

.

NCUA Share Insurance Logo