Copy broadcast packet received on one interface to multiple interfaces

Copy broadcast packet received on one interface to multiple interfaces

Morten B. Christensen
Dear all OpenBSD friends,

Is it possible to copy a broadcast packet which looks like this: (received on
one interface)

192.168.1.xxx : xxxx -> 255.255.255.255 : 50976

to two other interfaces. call it 10.0.0.x/24 and 172.16.x.x/24 for the kick of
it, no states or return answer necessary - just one-way traffic.

I have a restrictions that I can't do a bridge with a filter - my first
choice, since I all so have to NAT using the same to interfaces.

I have thought that I might do a match/pass rdr-to, route-to or dup-to - but
can't find the right combination.

Crazy task !!! - Thanks in advance

Morten B Christensen