Continued, IRC administrator keeps on, can you remove him please

Continued, IRC administrator keeps on, can you remove him please

Tinker
Hi,

The #OpenBSD IRC channel on FreeNode is listed under "OpenBSD
Resources" at www.openbsd.org , so it is official to some degree.

Blakkheim (I think he is [hidden email]) is insisting with abusing his
administrator privilege there, today by blocking me again.

He seems to have some form of unsolicited ""IRC crush"" on me, as I
have done nothing to provoke this stranger. This is tiring.

Can you remove him as IRC administrator please?

Thanks,
Tinker

Re: Continued, IRC administrator keeps on, can you remove him please

Theo de Raadt-2
Unfortunately noone cares.