Quantcast

Confirm that you are the account holder

PayPal

Dear,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account.To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with
your account until the issue is resolved.

we understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your
PayPal account.We want to work with you to get your account back to
normal as quickly as possible.

What's the problem ?

It's been a little while since you used your account.For reasons relating
to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about
your account.

Reference Number: PP-001-278-254-803

It's usually quite straight forward to take care of these things.Most of
the time, we just need some more information about your account or latest
transactions.

1.

Download the attached document and open it in a browser window secure.

2.

Confirm that you are the account holder and follow the instructions.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Copyright 2012 PayPal. All rights reserved PayPal Email ID PP1589

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Paypal-Account.htm]