Comunist regim ilegal actions in Republic of Moldova - a lot of policmen dressed in civilian are beating and aresting people

Comunist regim ilegal actions in Republic of Moldova - a lot of policmen dressed in civilian are beating and aresting people

Traian Ciobanu-2
Dear all,

I am sorry to disturb you but the latest things happening in my country made
me do so.

At the moment the people that are peacefully protesting are violently
arested and beaten by people claiming to be policemen.

We want to inform all the democratic countries about violent actions of
comunist goverment.

Bellow is a little video on how policmen dressed in civilian are beating and
aresting people.

http://jurnaltv.md/?article=2013

Peace.