Compatibility

sai wei
Hi guys,             I really liked the review of your OS and want to migrate
from this windows nightmare. The only problem is that I have RSI and use this
software http://gentlemouse.com/ to avoid further injuries. Can I run it in
your system? I hope I can so I can migrate fast. Best regards,
SW

Re: Compatibility

Joe Nosay
It won't work natively unless you are going to do a lot of hacking,
You can try it with wine.
May we see the source code?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM, sai wei <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,             I really liked the review of your OS and want to
> migrate
> from this windows nightmare. The only problem is that I have RSI and use
> this
> software http://gentlemouse.com/ to avoid further injuries. Can I run it
> in
> your system? I hope I can so I can migrate fast. Best regards,
> SW

Re: Compatibility

Joe Nosay
The one at murguu.com will not work because the kernel version in /compat
is too old.

The ghacks.net  one is an exe file and would need to be ran through wine.
 The sourceforge one is Windows only for the moment. That will need wine.