Community-driven OpenBSD tutorials wiki?

Re: Community-driven OpenBSD tutorials wiki?

mehma sarja
It is meant as a play on words, a light hearted comment. I see too many
"shit" and "fuck" comments in posts these days from people trying to sound
important when the subject matter is not.

Mehma
---

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018, 1:20 AM Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2018-04-14, Mehma Sarja <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Man pages, as opposed to woman pages, help one accomplish a task.
>
> What do you mean, "as opposed to woman pages"?
>
> In this context it is simply short for "manual".

Re: Community-driven OpenBSD tutorials wiki?

Il Ka
woman (with out man) is tool used in Emacs to read manual pages with out of
actually running man

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_mono/woman.html
:)

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:25 PM, Mehma Sarja <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is meant as a play on words, a light hearted comment. I see too many
> "shit" and "fuck" comments in posts these days from people trying to sound
> important when the subject matter is not.
>
> Mehma
> ---
>

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018, 1:20 AM Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > On 2018-04-14, Mehma Sarja <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Man pages, as opposed to woman pages, help one accomplish a task.
> >
> > What do you mean, "as opposed to woman pages"?
> >
> > In this context it is simply short for "manual".

123