[Commercial usage] Is the development process documented?

[Commercial usage] Is the development process documented?

Lang David (CC-DA/EAD1)
Hi everybody,

This is David working for Robert Bosch GmbH. Currently I am investigating on whether we can use libressl for one of our commercial products.
Here I am currently in discussion with our central quality department which would like to get some insight with regards to the development cycle of libreSSL.
Im not sure whether this is the right mailing list or not - but if somebody can help me along, I would be very grateful.

Basically my questions are:

1. Is there a formal documentation of the development cycle which libressl is implementing?
2. Is a specification of the library available - or do you follow the principle "code over documentation" ?
3. Are there testreports for the libressl - releases available ? if yes, where?

Thanks and best regards,

David

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

David Lang