Check out the eCard I sent you from Yahoo! Greetings

Check out the eCard I sent you from Yahoo! Greetings

Olga Taylor
                                YAHOO! GREETINGS

        You've just received a Yahoo! Exclusive eCard via AmericanGreetings.com

             Viewing your eCard is just a snap! Click on the following link:

 http://san-jae.com/ecard/view.php?i=275450089&m=8547&rr=y&source=yahoo957&p=
fvjnhzwikswapz

    We hope you enjoy your eCard. If you have any comments or questions,
please visit

            http://yahoo.americangreetings.com/emailus.pd?source=yahoo999

        Sending ecards and creating printables has never been more enjoyable.
          Get ready to experience the next generation of American Greetings

                    Thanks for using Yahoo! AmericanGreetings.com

Celebrate Summer Fun with Create & Print! greeting cards - envelopes -
invitations - and more