Cheaper car diagnostic, odometer correction, airbag, key copy equipment

Cheaper car diagnostic, odometer correction, airbag, key copy equipment

Worldiagnostic.com team
Dear potential customer, garage / service owner:
Please visit www.worldiagnostic.com for information about products you will possibly need for your work. If you don't find this information useful, please just delete this message.

We ship directly from factory.
We use DHL / UPS / TNT courier services with tracking numbers We accept Paypal, T/T and more payment options We offer online support for our customers.

Worldiagnostic.com is not acting against original manufacturers and is respecting them very much.
Tools listed in our website do not break copyrights, as they only are constructed and work similar to famous tools. Names are used for easier identifying only. Software is not sold together with tools.

Thanks for understanding.
Yours,
Worldiagnostic.com team
www.worldiagnostic.com
[hidden email]
Skype ID: worldiagnostic

We found your E-mail in public Internet resources.